Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Try it a million times...

I've done sit ups in the past, for a few days here & there. Maybe even a week or two.  I would start and stop. I wanted the results but didn't really want to do the work.

Today I will start something & finish it.

MY GOAL=1 million sit ups, curl ups, anything that targets my abs.*
*I will attempt this without using an iPhone app.

I actually started May 23 with 24 curl ups. (Curl Up A)


Curl Up A
a. Sit on the floor, hands flat and slightly behind you. Start with bent knees and feet off floor.
b. Lean back, and extend legs (not all the way) for one count. Return to start. Do 12 reps.

I searched & came up with this pic. (This is not me. My stomach doesn't look like this. Not yet.)



vup.jpg
999,976 to go.

May 25=40 curl ups (Curl Up A)
999,936 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment